Connect your Android device with Flight simulator (FS9/FSX/FSX-SE/P3D)
FsRadioPanel allows you to connect your Android device with MS flight simulator (FS2004/FSX/FSX-SE/Prepar3D).
Include the following devices:
– RADIOS: Com1/Com2, Nav1/Nav2, Adf, Transponder, Timer.
– HSI: Horizontal situation indicator
– PFD: Primary Flight Display.
– FGP: Flight Guidance Panel.
– MAP: Moving Map with flight plan.
– GFP: Gps Flight Planner.
– ELC: Electric Panel.
This products comes with an AIRAC cycle 1513 v2 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to create a flight plan. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription from Navigraph.
ATTENTION: You need to download the server program four your pc to connect to the simulator: FsPanelServer.
Detailed Manual: FsRadioPanel Manual.